Monday, May 18, 2009

Quincy gynecologist makes bold business move


Article by Beak Wilder / Photo courtesy of the World Wide Web

A local gynecologist has stirred up quite a bit of controversy over the weekend with his decision to put up a 'HOT CHICKS ONLY' sign on the front door of his business. Dr. Juan "Bleeding Gums" Fernando, owner of Juan's Famous OB/GYN & BBQ Rib Shack, was more than happy to shed some light on his side of the story.

"I think it's a misunderstanding," he explained. "If a fat chick wants to buy some ribs off me, I'm totally fine with that. My barbecue rib shack would go out of business if I didn't cater to fat chicks. I'm a businessman, I'm not stupid. The sign was for the OB/GYN side of the business. I probably should have been more clear on that."

Dr. Fernando was almost assaulted yesterday as he attempted to leave his business and meet up with a few friends for a night of drinking. Authorities were dispatched to the scene, where they found a large group of rather disgusting looking women, all protesting the doctor's decision to refuse service to those with a more unsavory appearance. The doctor was then taken into police protection for the night, causing him to miss what was described as "the best fucking party ever."

"I'm not saying it's right," said Officer Gruff McGraw, a known badass. "But I understand. Who am I to tell this guy how to run his business?"

No comments: